Thursday 21 April 2011

Behold, a miracle!

Ok people.
My throat is better.
I don’t know if it was the red wine, but I choose to believe it was.

I slept horribly.

From sort of 00.30 to 03.10, then I nodded off again around 04.30 and got up at 07.36.
I have no idea what woke me up at 03, but I was wide awake and I just couldn’t go back to sleep.
Maybe I'm getting old....?

Andreas woke me up at 07.36 by phoning.
He told me that 1. the red wine most likely was the thing that helped my ebola 2. his apartment key will be somewhere for me to collect as he’s going out of town for the weekend and 3. redheads usually have big dicks.
I don’t really know how we got into the last topic and I don’t even wanna know if there’s any truth to that statement or how one actually reaches that conclusion.
By sheer numbers I should presume…
Or maybe hearsay….
Eeek..

Come to think of it, I don’t know where we decided he’d leave the key either.
Think I must have still been asleep.

Maybe I should crawl back into bed for a bit.
The coffee has done absolutely nothing for me yet.

Yawn…

No comments:

Post a Comment