Tuesday 12 April 2011

The toothfairy...?

My cousins 6 year old boy just came in and showed me his loose front tooth.
He let me feel it.
Big mistake.
I totally tried pulling it.
They’re slippery suckers though.
I tried persuade him to let me feel it again.
He refused.
Said he doesn’t trust me and stuck his tongue out.
Cheeky little bugger that.
Not as stupid as it looks though…
My front milk teeth never even had a chance to become loose before coming out.
(Slight side effect of falling on your face)
I remember the tooth fairy being extremely generous after that incident though.
Paper money all the way.
Desperately tried loosing a few more teeth next couple of days, but with little success.

Hm…

Maybe I can bribe him into letting me pull the tooth…
It’s just too tempting to let it go…
Will have another coffee and work on a plan.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment