Wednesday 20 April 2011

Making new friends

Ok so I’m not dead yet.
Just bored out of my mind.
This is my new friend:


"Rawr!...."

Been writing a lot, so that’s great…
Also found the time to stuff self with two cinnamon buns, which is not that great.

Andreas phoned earlier and asked what kind of horrible ebola type disease I brought with me from Africa.
Rich!
He’s also feeling like crap and had to go home from work.
I personally think it’s from one of his boyfriends.
Or maybe my cousins kids, to be honest.
Kids carry all kinda yucky diseases around with them.
Like kindergarten cough and preschool fever and you know, stuff…

My cousins husband just came home and suggested a glass of red to fight this flu or whatever it is.
Good plan.

I’ll let you know how it went…

No comments:

Post a Comment