Friday 15 April 2011

Girly stuff

Well, last night was a total write off.
Hangover kicked in around 8pm.
Awesome.
Felt like my eyeballs would fall out my head if I happened to look down for too long.
Spent two hours trying to stay awake whilst my cousin gave me a manicure and put gel stuff on my nails.
I said I wanted something plain and not too eye catching.
She made them red and green.
Sounds horrific.
Looks amazing!
Like sweeties for nails.
They actually look eatable.


Aaaaanyways…

My cousins hubby is off work.
He went out with the lads from work last night.
He doesn’t seem to feel too peachy today.
In a sympathy fit spurred on by feeling the same only yesterday, I made him a coffee.
He said this having two wife’s at the moment is awesome!
Ones out making money for him and ones making him coffee.
Hm…

Ok kids, that's it for now.
I need to get out of my PJs and get going!

Laters!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment