Saturday 23 April 2011

Quick recap..

Last couple of days have been crazy.
I’ve lost my voice, Andreas lost his drivers licence, my friend Mimmi lost her dignity and me and my sister “Elli” lost Mimmi.

Recap..
My sister, Elli came up to Stockholm on thursday.
(She lives in our hometown with her man and two kids)
I invited her and my super funny friend Mimmi along to Kristoffers Easter dinner at V.

Whilst we where getting ready I got a phone call from Andreas saying he just lost his drivers licence.
Andreas had left earlier that day to celebrate Easter in the south of Sweden at a friends estate.
So I asked the perfectly logical question: How? Did you stop somewhere along the way having sex?
NO you muppet! The police took it from me for speeding.
Oh…
When your licence is evoked in Sweden, it takes effect 24h from the time of the offence.
Bummer.
I promised I would catch a train there and drive him home when he needed to get back.
I’m so friggen nice.
(…and I felt a tad bit bad for having a “getting ready/drinking bubbly with the girls” at his place without informing him about it)

Aaanyways…

We got to our dinner.
Mimmi went for a cigarette in between the starter and the main course.
Then never came back.
Turns out bouncer found her “over refreshed” and asked her to leave.
Oh dear…

Somewhere during all of this I lost my voice.
Elli and I decided to make it an early one and caught a cab straight after dinner.

Yesterday we packed ourselves into my sis car and drove to our hometown.
And now here I am.
Without a voice.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment