Wednesday 13 April 2011

Insomnia... great

Er ok, so I definitely overdid the coffee today.
Lying in bed, wide awake.
I swear I can hear my own pulse.
Freaky.
Had turned computer off, but figured “what the hell“.

Tomorrow I’m getting up early, getting out of my PJ pants and going into town for meetings and seeing a few friends.
Very excited about that.
Not particularly the “getting out of my PJ pants” part…or “getting up early|” either to be honest, but the rest makes me feel chirpier than a bird with a French fry…
- Or however the saying goes…
Hm… maybe there is no such saying at all…?
Come to think of it, I might have completely made that up but hey, I’m a Swede and so it’s totally my prerogative to make shit up. (don‘t ask)

Aaaaargh, my self induced insomnia issue is really stressing me out now.
Note to self: when someone offers you a seventh or even a fifth cup of coffee, just say no.

Gonna try think of something really mind numbingly boring now…
Like watching paint dry, standing in line at South African Home Affairs or trying to strike a conversation with someone in a coma.

I'll let you know how it went tomorrow...

Good night.. I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment