Friday 15 April 2011

Mental preparation

I'm going out tonight!
First dinner at Rose, (premier for me, as it wasn’t around when I last were) then I'm invited for a drink (better not make that plural as I’m kind of a light weight when it comes to alcohol) at V by my friend Kristoffer.
I had my farewell party at V when I moved to SA about 3 years ago (4 maybe)
It rocked.
Kristoffer had to put me in a cab and send me home.
Not my proudest moment, but still.
I’m hoping to properly meet his girlfriend tonight as I’ve heard so much about her and I’m sure I’ll love her.
Very exciting!!
Getting quite amped for tonight!
Yeeehaaaaa!

Ok, so I just had a look in my bag to see what I could throw on tonight.
I think I must have been asleep when I packed.
There was nothing in there resembling a dress or anything other than comfy t-shirts, tops and leisure pants.
Bummer.
At least I packed a pair of heels…
Aw well, it’ll be dark by the time we go for dinner and my friends know I tend to dress funny anyways..
Sigh.

Got a pep talk from my friend Andreas
“Embrace life! You’re almost 40 for fucks sake!”
Fanks slut!

Love and stuff!
Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment