Tuesday 19 April 2011

Writing and thieving

So this not having internet 24/7 is really doing my head in.
It’s not so much that I have to be online all the time and constantly check my fb or email, it’s just that I like having the option to.
And to blog efficiently really does require constant access as one never knows when one just HAVE to write and upload something.

The reason for my medieval existence is that I've stayed with my friend Andreas, who dropped and broke his computer (i.e accesspoint to internet)
Even tried to log on to his neighbours internet, but they all had passwords.
Suspicious and paranoid bastards the lot.

Staying with a fabulous man friend does however come with a few perks.
He’s got amazing beauty products, most of which I never even knew I needed or wanted AND he has an amazing wardrobe.
I loooove men’s clothing.

5mins later...

Andreas just phoned and asked what I stole from his closet today.
Said nothing to cry about.
Just this comfy Acne t-shirt and a scummy scarf.
I said I kept my paws off his Givenchy scarves and that he should be proud.
He just laughed.
“so you mean you took the one that you thought looked cheap?! That was a 300€ cashmere scarf, slutface!”
Ooops…

 
 
So, recap…
Yesterday I wrote for a bit, then spent a few hours in Tessinparken (a park) having coffee/catch up with my friend Elenor and got to meet her three month old, little baby girl for the first time!

Then another friend asked if I wanted to keep him company whilst he was getting inked.
It was only supposed to take two hours and since I have a thing for tattoos and watching men in pain I happily accepted.
Four, five hours later I was kinda over it and very hungry.
Was a nice evening though.
Tattooist focused on his work and my friend on being brave.
I like talking so I mostly did just that.
Perfect arrangement.
 
Today I’ve just been writing and catching up with work.
Now I’m gonna have a bath and try to defrost a bit.
Don’t actually know why I’m so cold.
Might be coming down with something…
Eeek…
At least it can’t be man flu for obvious reasons, which seems to be worse than giving birth, death and plague all put together (if one was to believe it‘s victims) so at least that's positive...

Laters los kiddos!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment