Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sick as a goat

Great.
Woke up today feeling like absolute crap.
Sounding like tiny goat and feeling even worse.
Must be the bloody weather changes and travelling.
Airplanes are never good for ones health.
(even though it took a week for it to kick in if it‘s something from the plane…)
Friend just said must be cause I talk too much.
Hmpf!

Well, whatever cause, I feel awful.
Curled up on cousins sofa, drinking coffee and feeling sorry for self.
Dunno if it helps, but only thing I can muster.
Did send a text to Erik, Elenor and Andreas saying “I’m sick L Feel sorry for me”
So far, no sympathy.
Sigh…

My mom happened to phone though.
Told me to eat garlic.
Asked with what.
She said bread.
Awesome…

Ah well...
Gonna have a rest now.
Will write later, if I’m still alive…

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment