Thursday 14 April 2011

A diffrent take on love

(earlier)

I am so happy!
I’m sitting at one of my favourite spots in Stockholm, taking in the buzz and watching people whilst sipping on a glass of sauvignon blanc and waiting for my friend Erik, who’s late.
Very unswedish of him.
But for once I don’t mind.
I could happily sit here for hours.
Its so vibrant and people are beautiful and well dressed.
Even the waiter and waitress in my section looks like perfect little blond dolls.
It’s almost a bit sickening…
Ok I’m not saying that everyone in Stockholm is beautiful, but the average is pretty high and they just seem so… I dunno… groomed.
Makes one feel a bit slummy…

(now)
Couldn’t upload earlier.

This is me two glasses of wine laters.
I’m in my cousins kitchen drinking a coffee and giggling like schoolgirl.

Had an as always, very interesting conversation with Erik.
He’s of the opinion that love is a misconception and there is only lust.
He keeps telling me I should try be more rock n roll, but I don’t know if I anyone should take advise from someone who claims “there’s only one kind of love and it’s white and sticky”...

He gave me an update of note.
None of the lucky (?) ladies seem to have asted very long.
I’d say no more than 24h on average.
He did tell me he’s gone off the huge fake boobs though.
I think that has to count as some kind of progress…

Anyways… now my cuz is gonna give me a manicure…

Till next time kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment