Tuesday 12 April 2011

Progress... ish

Operation tooth removal is not really panning out the way I intended.
Mostly due to the total refusal of cooperation in any way, shape or form by the little tooth bearer.
As soon as I get within an arms length of the bugger, he clamps his mouth shut and puts his hands over it as an extra precaution.
I spent the better part of the afternoon/evening subjecting him to reverse psychology though and I’m feeling quite confident this is the way forward.

Ah… the awesome power struggles one can have with a six year old…

Apart from engaging in psychological warfare I mostly just spent my day working away and drinking coffee looking scummy in my PJ pants and Sponge Bob t-shirt.
At one point I did hobble outside (oh yes, hip still screwed) and watched my cousins boy skin his knee.
I told him it would have never happened if he had stayed inside and let me pull his tooth out.
He seemed sceptical…

Oh…
I think I might have overdone the coffee today.
Feeling slightly skittish and a tad bit more neurotic than usual.
Aw well…

Now I’m gonna continue with some research and then crawl into bed…

No comments:

Post a Comment