Thursday 14 April 2011

Warming up

So I’ve had a rather productive day - despite looking like road kill, acquiring frostbites and (almost) loosing a few fingers.
I had a couple of meetings AND I met two of my very dear friends.
First Josephine for a Bikini smoothie (hey, I didn’t name the thing) and then Kristoffer for some soya lattes.
Both provided ample conversation, some juicy updates and giggles...
I love the people in my life!
I adore them.
And I looove Stockholm!
It’s my city, it truly is.
I was smiling walking around today.
Even though my hip was giving me plenty grief and it was colder than… well… very cold, I still loved every second of it.
I even quite enjoyed being on the tube…
Or, well at least I didn’t wanna gnaw my own arm off or pepper spray anyone...
So that’s positive… ish.

When I got back to my cousins place the little frogs where already asleep.
I was informed that the eldest one had plucked up the courage and pulled his tooth out - by him self!!
Although very proud of the little chomp, I couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed at the missed opportunity to give him a memory he’d never forget - I.e. scar him for life… hm...
Actually, maybe it was for the better that I didn’t get to traumatize him.
I’m sure he’ll be happier and less screwed up as an adult this way…

Aaanyways…

This has been a long day and I can feel the voltarens kicking in!
Oh yes…

Zzz…

No comments:

Post a Comment